Information about the article. 13 of the Privacy Code
Under Article 13 of the Code of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we give you the following information.
Aims of treatment
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
1) provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and portals / sites connected with the present and also for sending information of a commercial nature, news, updates on initiatives RE.PACK SRL and its subsidiaries and / or associates and / or Sponsor.
2) any transfer of such data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending of commercial communications. 3) perform the obligations laid down in laws or regulations;
4) contact management;
The data will be as follows:
1) data collection with single-opt, in a special database;
2) recording and processing of paper and / or magnetic;
3) organization of archives in an automatic, in accordance with the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All data are required.
Persons to whom data may be disclosed personal information
The data collected may be disclosed to:
1) companies and enterprises to use direct mail or similar activities;
2) associations and foundations willing to buy advertising space on lists or on the site and / or associated with the provision of a particular service.
3) persons who are to have access to data, as by law or secondary legislation and / or community.
Rights of the person concerned
Under pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Act, we announce that your rights regarding the treatment of data are:
- To know, through free access to the existence of personal data that can affect you;
- Be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- Obtain from the controller, without delay:
- Confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in intelligible form of the data and their origin, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; the request may be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of existing data;
- Wholly or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data about you even to the scope of the collection;
- Please note that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
P. IVA 03510740289
Via Antoniana, 108 / a
35011 Campodarsego (PD) - ITALY
Phone: +39 049 9202401 - Fax: +39 049 5564468
- To exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Privacy Code or cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us via one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of anti-virus, firewall and password protection through.